Me

Me

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Well then!

Good Afternoon people! I am frustrated, disappointed and fed up. How are you?

I've been searching for a second job for 3 months now. It is beyond hard to comprehend why companies won't hire when they said they're hiring. I am working my butt off in the current job I have. We are behind on bills and struggling to remain upbeat. I refuse to show my discouragement in front of the girls. They are happy, healthy * mostly* and enjoying life.

So... to change my point of view on rough times, I'm going to start focusing on something a little more important.
 I am working out every day, little workouts, but it's a start. I am also going to go to the Doctor to get blood work done to find out if there is anything that can be fixed.
I am still pursuing my photography but I'm not getting a lot of people interested. These pictures were of my nephew's 4th birthday. My awesome, possum husband dressed as Batman to help my nephew celebrate. It was a lot of fun!
We had gone to Out of Africa, which is an amazing place. This beautiful white tiger was just chilling, so we took a picture of my loves with him. I love the way it turned out.
 Then this giraffe just followed us down the fence line and when we stopped, he looked down at Taylor and it was just so dang cute! I think he asked her to take him home with her!
When all is said and done, we have chosen to focus in a healthier tone. Laughter, joy, smiles, and pure happiness are what we focus on now. It's certainly hard sometimes, but so worth it.  

Why not focus on the positives in life rather than the negatives? 

No comments:

Post a Comment